Sunday, September 21, 2008

About THE PRINCESS WARDROBE

Hello my dear sweeties~
Yup, The Princess Wardrobe is open today!!
Finally creating another milestone in my beauty blog...
...an online beauty concept store I longed for.

The Princess Wardrobe provides safe online shopping. The products for sale are from all places around the world that are of good quality, affordable and naturally beautiful.
Every little single items in the store is specially selected by myself with the conception of "Gorgeous is the language of her style".

Let's see...Items to shop for...
Clothes, bags, skin care & beauty products, accessories...etc...

Please drop me an email if you have any enquiry: cheryltan_11@hotmail.com

Happy shopping and stay gorgeous always!

No comments:


欢迎到访!我会把所有我在不同版块收到的reader的comment都贴上来,以便可以有效的和大家分享。

有任何问题的话,欢迎email (smsjiaween@gmail.com) 或留言comment处,我会尽量回答。