Tuesday, October 7, 2008

สวย - Beautifully Thai

I was strolling along the Jungceylon shopping mall in Phuket last week, doing some spontaneous shopping while looking for food. And...what a surprise -- 359Baht for facial relaxing massage plus free head & shoulder massage!!! Not even need to pay for a 500Baht facial...


Too bad I was in a rush so I missed it!! D*mn! ...*sob sob*... But I learned one word from my masseur the next day - สวย (sŭay) - pronounced "zu-ai", it means beautiful. In Thailand you get to stay beautiful all the while, yes. indeed.

For the guys, you should learn to say this -- ผม แม่บ้าน สวย (pŏm mâe bâan sŭay). It means "I have a beautiful wife". XD

No comments:


欢迎到访!我会把所有我在不同版块收到的reader的comment都贴上来,以便可以有效的和大家分享。

有任何问题的话,欢迎email (smsjiaween@gmail.com) 或留言comment处,我会尽量回答。